Metabolic Testing and Prescription is the 5th course in the Metabolic Training Expert Series. This is one of the most advanced online training courses for Metabolic Fitness and Metabolic Exercise Prescription.
At the end of this course you will know the answers to..
1. The Scope of Metabolic Training
- What is a Metabolic Trainer?
- What is the Scope of Metabolic Training?
- Who are the Metabolic Trainers Clients?
- Why test or train your metabolic system?
- What abilities does the Metabolic Trainer have that others don’t
- What are the 3 main types of client for Metabolic Training?
2. Metabolic and Energy Physiology
- What is Energy Balance?
- What energy substrates are utilised during exercise, is it really individual?
- What is exercise physiology?
- Can you help me understand Respiratory Quotient (RQ)
- What are the Anatomical and Physiological adaptations to metabolic training
- What are the ATP replenishment times?
- Why is mitochondria important?
- What about fat and carbohydrate metabolism?
- What do I need to know about fat metabolism in the overweight population?
- What is the relationship between metabolism and the energy balance equation?
- What exactly is Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
- RMR – How does our industry measure it now?
- What is meant by Active Metabolic Rate?
3. Metabolic Assessments
- What are the 2 components of Metabolic Assessment?
- What type of Vo2 Max Test should I use and why?
- How do I determine the clients total energy output?
- Why is the physiological reason that no single diet fits all?
- How do I determine and change “lifestyle calories”
- What are some types of Metabolic fitness tests?
- Before you test – how do you set the stage for exercise testing?
- When is Physical Clearance required and how?
- What are the essential pre-appraisal instructions prior to testing?
- How do I conduct a Multi-Stage Metabolic Fitness Assessment?
- How do I conduct an Anaerobic Threshold Fitness Assessment?
- How do I analyse the metabolic data results?
4. Detailed Metabolic Programme Design
- Prescribing accurate heart rate training zones
- Metabolic Training for Weight Loss
- Metabolic Training for Fitness Development
- Metabolic Training for Athletic / Sports Performance
* NEW BONUS SECTION *
Metabolic Fitness 2017 Workout Calculators!
(Included for a Limited Time ONLY)
Get Instant Access NOW!